The first step would be to get a formal education in animation. A B.Sc Animation course would help you to earn the skill required as per industry standards.
Animation courses include website designing, graphics, and animation in their course curriculum. By the end, of course, you should be able to create an impressive portfolio for yourself for future job opportunities.
Eligibility for B.Sc Animation?
After your 12th you may simply apply in one of the best animation courses in your city. However, a little good hand in drawing and knowledge about technology is essential for animation.
What You Will Learn?
- Design Methodology and Process
- Animation Production Process
- Fundamentals of Digital Filmmaking
- Advanced Drawing for Structural Representation
- Web Technology and Interactivity
- Animation Fundamentals and The Science of Motion
- Storytelling and Representing Animatic
- Visual Narratives and Sequential Structure
Also, you will gain hands-on experience by using the software of –
- Adobe Flash and Maya for 2D and 3D Animation
- DreamWeaver for Web Designing
- Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator for graphics
- After Effects, Nuke, Fusion for video editing and more.
A B.Sc Animation degree program will include all of this and provide a complete package to the students. A degree program on animation will arm you with knowledge, experience, and enough skill to prove your excellence as a 3D animator in the real world.
Hence, if you had dreamed of becoming an animator, have a passion to create unforgettable characters and visuals on screen, enroll yourself into any of the credible animation courses now.